Welcome to the Ovation at Lewisville Community Page! We hope this page will be a great resource to you for announcements and events at our community.
Leasing Office by Appointment Only 7/13/20
For the safety of our team members and clients, as of July 13, 2020 our leasing office will again be requiring appointments for in-person visits. Please be prepared to participate in a health screening upon arrival, and follow local guidelines regarding face coverings and social distancing. For any questions you might have, please contact our office directly.
We will continue to be available by phone and e-mail for those that prefer no-contact interactions.
We look forward to assisting you.
Status Update 7/1/20
We are pleased to announce that as of July 1, 2020, the following will go into effect:
- Our offices are open for in-person meetings. While we continue to encourage appointments, we ask that everyone observe the maximum occupancy limits in designated areas and all signage regarding safety measures. There will be a health screening upon entering the leasing office. We will continue to be available by phone and e-mail for those that prefer no-contact interactions.
- We are still unable to accept packages at this time.
- All amenities are now open for residents to schedule reservations via our amenity scheduler; however we are still not able to accommodate resident guests at this time. We have structured cleaning schedules in place for each area. We have installed signage detailing social distancing protocols, maximum occupancy amounts and safety requirements.
- Please be sure you are following us on social media so that you can take advantage of instant updates and fun virtual events.
Partial Reopening - June 15, 2020
Residents of our community will receive a notice with more details, but we are pleased to announce that as of June 15, 2020 our community will implement the following:
Our leasing office will be open by appointment only. There will be a basic health screening upon arrival and we have arranged meeting areas that will support social distancing. Please contact our leasing office to arrange an appointment.
We are in the final stages of preparing our swimming pool, fitness center and clubhouse area for limited reopening. This will include moving items to promote social distancing, installing signage and protocols, establishing occupancy restrictions and having an appropriate amount of disinfectant on hand to maintain safe conditions.
Also resuming on June 15, 2020, private one-on-one personal trainer services will be available by making an appointment directly with our service providers. There will be a basic health screening upon arrival and your service provider will escort you to and from the service area at your designated time. Please contact the leasing office if you’d like to schedule an appointment but need more information.
- We will continue to be available via no-contact methods for both our residents and for apartment tours and leasing.
- We are still unable to accept packages at the leasing office at this time.
- Please follow us on social media for instant updates on our re-opening schedule and for access to fun virtual events.
We appreciate your patience, cooperation and commitment to our community and will be in touch with more details and updates. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out with questions.
We know how difficult the last couple months have been for our community and city. We are so thankful for all the wonderful residents that live here and miss seeing you all. The safety and well-being of our residents and employees are of the utmost importance to us as we endure these difficult times together. We are closely tracking news and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as federal, state and local authorities to ensure that we are employing best practices in all respects with the ongoing safety of our community being the highest priority.
Routine Maintenance – We are finalizing plans to begin performing nonemergency service requests, and additional information will be provided to residents. Maintenance staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment and we ask our resident’s assistance with maintaining physical distance during maintenance work. If you have any pending items you would like addressed, please contact the leasing office or submit your needs via your Resident Portal.
Amenities - At this time, amenity spaces including clubhouses, fitness centers and pool areas will remain closed. We will continue to monitor the situation and open these for use if possible.
Model Home Tours - We are continuing to offer in person, no contact tours of our model homes. Please contact our Leasing Office if you’d like to arrange a visit.
Staying in Touch - Please be sure you are following us on social media so that you can take advantage of instant updates and fun virtual events.